Toojays Original Gourmet Deli
Toojays is located inside the Westfield Countryside Shopping Mall at the south side center entrance, between JCPenney and Macy's on the second floor. The deli started on the island of Palm Beach in 1981. Today, there are 26 locations across Florida serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The deli offers a Jewish holiday menu including ala carte or complete meals for Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Passover and Chanukah. Vegetarian items such as the portobello mushroom stack, vegetable quesadilla, garden harvest salad and a vegetable reuben ciabatta are now available.
Breakfast starts with French toast or steak and eggs. Lunch might be the time for a reuben or a beef brisket dip. Enjoy an old fashioned pot roast or a liver and onions for dinner. The ever famous killer cake can top it all off — more than 150,000 slices are sold each year.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp and a space.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, wraps, steak and eggs, cookies, killer cake
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.toojays.com/menusnew/dessert.html
- Parking: Free lot
- Items: Beer, Coffee, Pastry, Soda