McDonald's was founded by Ray Kroc in 1955. This iconic restaurant has set the industry standard in many regards throughout the years. It serves a variety of traditional fast food items like burgers, sandwiches and fries, but it also has healthier menu items like salads and yogurts and much more.
As of 2011, the fast food restaurant has more than 32,000 locations in 117 countries, and more than 75 percent of these locations are independently owned and operated. This McDonald's is located on eastbound Ulmerton Road in Clearwater.
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible with dedicated handicapped parking
- Founding Date: 1955
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers, fries, sandwiches, salads, sides, milkshakes and more.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food.html
- Specialties: Big Mac burger
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Shirt and shoes