Lenny's is a hometown diner style restaurant that is a favorite destination point, especially when the Phillies are in spring training; it gets crazy that time of year. A row of authentic stadium seating is outside that was rescued from the Jack Russell Stadium, which was demolished in 2003. Breakfasts include country style omelettes, danish baskets, french toast, pancakes, bagels or a fruit bowl. Lunch offers sandwiches like the Rueben, the burger bar or soups.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: There's a ramp and a space.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cream cheese omelette, garden omelette, polish sausage country style breakfast, danish basket, french toast, buttermilk pancakes, silver dollar pancakes, fruit bowl, bagels, cheese blintzes, knishes, chicken noodle soup
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches, Southern
- Signature dishes: The Loraine Famous Danish Basket with 1 farm fresh egg and one slice of French toast and 2 slices of bacon.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Cameron Burger.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun