Happy Feet Plus says it has "the largest selection of handcrafted Euro-comfort shoes, sandals and clogs in the Tampa Bay area." There are nine locations in the area. The company was founded in 1985 with the Kenkoh Massage sandal and then added the Birkenstock sandal. Since then it has expanded to include Brooks, Aetre, Finn Comfort, Mephisto, Teva, MBT, Ecco, Think, Dansko, Merrell and more. The store has couches placed throughout for an extremely comfortable shoe try-on experience. It offers recrafting. The building that this store is in is a Greek, Roman style with large bricks that is environmentally friendly, and won a gold certification from the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, 12pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There's a ramp and a space.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Repair
- Return policy: Receipt, 90 days, in new and unused condition.
- Parking: Free lot
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Shoe brands: Brooks, Aetre, Finn Comfort, Mephisto, Teva, MBT, Ecco, Think, Dansko, Merrell and more