George Valone's Vacuum Cleaner Sales & Service
The Valone family moved to Clearwater in 1954 and opened their first vacuum cleaner sales and service shop on north Fort Harrison. The current shop is managed by the third generation of Valones. Their secret of longevity is personal service before and after the sale or service. They sell and service new and used vacuums of all makes and models. Trade-ins are welcomed and either recycled or refurbished for resale. "We wouldn't sell anything we wouldn't own ourselves," owner George Valone says.
- Fax: 727-446-1857
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30am to 5pm; Saturday, 9am to 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entry and restroom
- Founding Date: 1963
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Service and sales of all makes and models, commercial and residential vacuums. They carry or can get all bags, belts, attachments, and chemicals for wet vacuums.
- Services: Delivery, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Willing to work with the purchaser under any conditions.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Close-knit, small town community feel.
- What questions should customers ask before making a major purchase?: Ask if is the machine is right for your vacuum conditions and needs.
- Home appliance brands: All brands.