Freaky Tiki is located inside the Westfield Countryside Shopping Mall between Sears and Macy's. The store has operated since 2001 and has organic men's and women's fashions made from recyclable and re-purposed materials that are environmentally friendly in bohemian and surfing gear styles. Cool hippy bags with peace symbols, flowers and tie-dyes welcome customers through the door. Comfortable T-shirts, flannel shirts, jerseys, hats, candles and more are available.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There's a ramp and a space.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: T-shirts, stockings, hats, candles, flannel shirts.
- Parking: Free lot
- Clothing and accessories brands: Freaky Tiki and Sanuk.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes