Owners Frank and Tracy Nogara bring their classic deli food "from South Brooklyn to you." The menu is straightforward: sandwiches, soups and salads. Cuban sandwiches are a specialty. There are a couple outdoor tables for dining al fresco.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 3:30pm; Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: There are handicapped spaces and ramps at either end of the complex.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Sandwiches, soups, salads
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Deli sandwiches
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Cuban, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Cuban sandwich
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 8
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: Shirt and shoes required