Cody's Original Roadhouse
Cody's Original Roadhouse has been in business since 1994 with over 12 locations in Florida and North Carolina. Grab the gas pump handles that act as door handles and open the door. The inside of this restaurant is large with a smaller bar to the left side and and extremely large dining room to the right side, with booths and tables covered in red and white picnic table clothes. Start with mozzarella cheese stix or garlic wings or a soup and salad and then order a New York strip, baby back ribs or a rotisserie chicken or fresh grilled salmon. Finish it up with a Cody's Chocolatehouse slide. Happy hours and early bird specials happen daily. Kids eat free on Monday and Tuesday. Other specials are offered throughout the week.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 3:30pm - 10:30pm, Fri - Sat, 3:30pm - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: burgers and sandwiches, desserts, steaks, chops and ribs, soup and salad, chicken and seafood.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.codysoriginalroadhouse.com/menu/starters.asp
- Specialties: Bottomless salad
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: The Cody, Farm Fresh, Porterhouse Pork Chop
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 45
- Features: Dinner, Outdoor seating