China Max is located inside the Westfield Countryside Shopping Mall in the food court on the second floor. It's been in business since 1998. Usually someone with a free sample dish is standing in front of the restaurant offering tasty nibbles. Hot, ready-to-eat dishes include sweet and sour chicken, vegetable lo mein noodles and sesame chicken. They are available in one-, two- and three-entree plates that come with your choice of rice or noodles. A vegetarian plate is also available. For the easiest access from outside the mall, park on the south east corner near JCPenney and use the Westfield entrance.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There's a ramp and a space.
- Founding Date: 1998
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sweet and sour chicken, vegetable lo mein noodles and sesame chicken.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Sweet and sour chicken.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Asian, Chinese
- Signature dishes: Vegetable lo mein noodles.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Sesame chicken.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 100
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court