Carmel Café & Wine Bar
Carmel Café & Wine Bar is located in the Northwood Plaza at the northwest corner of Enterprise and McMullen Booth roads. This modern Mediterranean cuisine restaurant opened in 2010 and is a perfect place for a relaxing meal with friends or a romantic date. You can lounge in the sunken couches or sip wine at the bar while being enveloped in the gentle orange-colored walls and soft lighting. The lunch ordering system has screens set up so that customers can place their order quickly and is referred to as "the leaning edge." At dinner, customers can order electronically at the table and have the order brought by the server. The menu has vegetarian selections, pastas, seafood, meat dishes and more. There is live music on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Hours: Lunch: Tue - Fri, 11:30am - 2pm; Dinner: Tue - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 5pm - midnight; Sun, 5pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There's a ramp and a handicapped space.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Salads, fish & seafood, specialty pastas, signature meat dishes, homemade soups, sandwiches and more.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Web orders
- Menu link: www.carmelcafe.com/menu.aspx
- Specialties: Skordalia shrimp, basil grilled salmon, spinach gnocchi Marseilles, four-cheese satchels, chicken skewers, braised short ribs.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Signature dishes: Four-cheese satchels, grilled lamb and veal sliders, Moroccan lemon chicken and braised short ribs.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pressed Meyers natural Angus burger.
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 26
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Elegant
- Dress code: Everything from business casual to casual.