This Burger King is located in the Sunset Point shopping center at the corner of Sunset and US19. Along with the well known flame broiled burger, customers can get a chicken sandwich, a fish sandwich or even a veggie burger. An Icee, a cookie dough pie, or a shake just might be a perfect quick snack. Nutritional information is on the website.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am-10pm; Sun, 7am - 10pm; Drive-thru, Mon - Thu, 6am - midnight; Fri - Sun, 7am - midnight.
- Handicap Accessible: There are two spaces and a ramp.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers, veggie burgers, chicken sandwich, fish sandwich, cookie dough pie, garden salad, shakes and Icees.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Flame broiled burger.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Double whopper.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Crown shaped chicken tenders.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun