BayWest is a personal injury care center. It offers a chiropractic and rehabilitative center to ensure pain is diagnosed, documented and treated. The staff includes board-certified chiropractors and therapists. Special rates are offered from time to time for $30 initial evaluations that normally cost $350. Each month, BayWest chooses a local charity to support as a way of paying it forward.
- Fax: 727-441-2950
- Hours: Mon, Tues, Wed & Thurs 8am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level
- Founding Date: 1999
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: We are in-network with United Health Care, Humana & Cigna. We accept Medicare. We accept out-of-network insurances that have out-of-network benefits for Chiropractic.
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Licenses: State, local
- Accreditations/certifications: National Board Certified
- Affiliations: Chiropractic, Massage Therapy
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Massage, Spine clinic, Traction, Ultrasound
- Specialties: Sports medicine