Bascom's Chop House
Bascom's Chop House has been serving the Bay area since 1991; it offers a variety of classic dishes, such as surf & turf, as well as current favorites in a plush, steakhouse atmosphere. In addition to steaks, it also features seafood, veal and chicken specialties. It also provides a selection of fine wines, and offers hors d' oeuvres and cocktails at the bar between lunch and dinner hours.
Bascom's also has private rooms and banquet facilities for customers' special events and gatherings.
- Fax: 727-573-4887
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 2:30pm. Dinner hours: Mon - Sat, 5pm - 10pm; Sun, 4pm - 9pm. Hors d' oeuvres and cocktails served at bar: Mon - Fri, 2:30pm - 5:00pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible with dedicated handicapped parking
- Founding Date: 1991
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: .
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.bascoms.com/index-6.html
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Veal, grilled lamb chops, herb roasted half chicken, pan seared Atlantic salmon, prime rib, filet mignon
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Delmonico or New York strip
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Dressy casual to formal