1. Father's Day at Celebration Station. Take the family out to Celebration Station in Clearwater and enjoy arcade games, batting cages, go-karts and more.
- When: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday, June 17
- Where: , 24546 U.S. 19 N
- How much: Dads golf and ride free; regular prices for other attractions
2. Pre-Father's Day Woodmaking. Grab the family and head to Woodcraft for Project Fun Day in this pre-Father's Day celebration. Expert instructors will be on hand to guide you and your children on wood projects. Door prizes will be available, and there will be free refreshments from 1-2 p.m. Reservations are recommended; call 727-532-6888.
- When: 10 a.m to 5 p.m. Saturday, June 16
- Where: , 18891 U.S. 19 N
- How much: Kits will be sold half-price
3. Father's Day Buffet at Shepard's. Treat Dad to a buffet at Shepard's Beach Resort. Brunch items include lobster benedict and creme brulee French toast. All-day items include prime rib, oysters, sushi, crab legs and more. Enjoy the great view from Clearwater Beach.
- When: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday-Saturday, June 15-16
- Where: , 619 S. Gulfview Blvd.
- How much: $23.95 before 3 p.m., $25.95 after
4. The Princess King. The students of Delphi Academy will entertain with an interpretation of the adventures of Princess Genevieve of the Kingdom of Your Room. Grab the family and head to this family-friendly event.
- When: 7:30 p.m. Sunday, June 15
- Where: , 302 Seminole St.
- How much: $15 regular admission, $10 students/seniors
5. Mike Harvey, Hypnotist. Coconuts Comedy Club will host hypnotist Mike Harvey this weekend at Jack's Joint Bar & Grille. Harvey has hypnotized more than 175,000 volunteers in more than 40 years of stage performances. Call first for reservations: 727-741-8014.
- When: 8 p.m. Friday-Saturday, June 15-16
- Where: , 2950 Gulf to Bay Blvd.
- How much: $20