The Clearwater Threshers are proud to bring back the return of 70’s Night to Bright House Field! Join us on Friday, April 26th, for a night of fun and festivity at the ballpark.
The Threshers are in action on Friday versus the Daytona Cubs, as the team wrap the final game of a three-game series. First pitch is scheduled for 7pm, and the gates will open at 6pm.
Some of the fantastic features of 70’s night 2012 include:
- .75-cent admission tickets for those dressed in 70’s clothes<br>
- 70’s music all night long throughout the ballpark
- Costume contest on the field between innings
- Interactive games and contests throughout the concourse
- Post-game concert brought to you by Disco Inferno!
You won’t want to miss these evening of baseball, laughs, and incredible music. The Disco Inferno concert will begin after the conclusion of the Threshers game, as we invite you to jam along with us by our incredible tiki bar beyond left field.
Additionally, we will also still be offering the Tampa Bay Times Family pack – pick up four premium tickets, four hot dogs, four sodas, and four bags of chips for just $25 with a coupon from Thursday’s edition of the Times.
We hope to see you here at Bright House Field on Friday!