An all-you-can-eat chili cook off in Dunedin will benefit a food bank in Clearwater.
Spicy? Vegetarian? Unique secret family recipe? Show it off at the Blue Jays' first ever chili cook-off benefiting .
We have five good reasons to let your chili loose at the this Sunday, June 24:
1) This is your time to shine! Bring out that famous recipe, and let everyone else see why it’s the best in town. Everybody can vote for their favorite chili with chances to win in special categories.
2) The proceeds from the event go to a great cause! The $35 signup fee goes directly to the RCS Food Bank of Clearwater, and it includes four FREE tickets to the game to bring your friends!
3) You can bring your kids for FREE! Kids 12 and under get in free to every Sunday home game in Dunedin. They can purchase a wristband to sample chili for just $5, or they can find more traditional ballpark food at our concession stands.
4) It includes great music. US 103.5 FM Tampa Bay’s Best Country will be providing the entertainment all afternoon!
5) It includes a baseball game featuring Florida State League's first-place Dunedin Blue Jays (they're taking on the Bradenton Marauders)! It doesn’t get much better than that.
If you're ready to tie on your chef's apron and join the fun, contact Mike Liberatore at 727-733-9302.
No chili? No problem; $10 gets you a ticket to the game and a wristband for all-you-can-eat chili tasting! Gates open at 4 p.m. for chili tasting. First pitch is at 5 p.m. at , 373 Douglas Ave, Dunedin.