We’re thinking that maybe we shouldn’t have set our photo contest deadline so soon after the holidays. So, we’re extending it! That’s right, now you have until Valentine’s Day – Feb. 14th – to show us the love.
Just take a photo that shows how PSTA is important in your life and you could win an iPad2! Here is a recap of the guidelines:
- Only take photos in public areas.
- Don’t take photos of people without their permission.
- Hand held equipment only, no tripods are permitted on buses.
- Photography must not interfere with passenger safety or movement at any time.
- Photos must be original content.
- Photos must be at least 200 DPI at 10 inches and in one of the following formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, or BMP.
- Photos should not reference violence, sex, alcohol or drug use, or any other illegal activity in any way.
- All entries submitted can be used by PSTA in future marketing campaigns.
- PSTA employees and their families are not eligible to enter.
- A photo release form is required. Find it here.
Please submit your photo to email@example.com or mail to PSTA Community Photo Contest, 3201 Scherer Drive, St. Petersburg, FL 33716 (photos will not be returned). Be sure to include your photo release form.
All entries must be received by February 14, 2012.
Yes, there are prizes! The best photo (as judged by our panel of experts) will win an iPad 2. Second Place wins a $250 Visa Gift Card, and Third Place wins a $100 Visa Gift Card. So, please snap a pic and enter our photo contest!
~Cyndi Raskin-Schmitt, RidePSTA Blog Editor