Deputies arrested and charged seven for driving under the influence and issued 19 total citations during .
In an effort to combat aggressive driving and other traffic violations, Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said he would have deputies out monthly in wolf packs and checkpoint enforcement to identify and remove impaired drivers.
Here is a breakdown of the charges:
- seven driving under the influence (one felony and six misdemeanors)
- one refusal to submit blood, breath or urine
- three driving while license is suspended or revoked
- one no valid driving license
- one warrant
- one possession of marijuana