1. It's . So, if you live on the beach, make sure to turn out the lights. There were 21 loggerhead turtle nests along Clearwater beaches in 2011, . Each nest can contain up to 110 eggs.
2. Developers of the Pier House 60, Clearwater Beach Marina Hotel for a 10-by-50-foot mural for the east wall to showcase the island as well as meet the city’s stringent sign code.
3. Vote early, vote often. Make through the World Fishing Network contest which pits cities across the country in a vote that lasts through May. Vote up to four times a day.
4. Merchants applaud the Cleveland Street beautification project that recently finsihed but wonder . A brought some buzz to the district with spectators lining the streets to check out the hot rods, muscle cars and other classics.
5. Three bridges this year. City leaders approved spending more than $280,000 for repairs to Sand Key Bridge, Overbrook Avenue and Fairwood Avenue bridges.