1. Skimboarding, throwing a football and alcohol , although enforcement of some of the rules is more relaxed than others. Make sure to wear your sunscreen and take your towel and remember these other rules before hitting Clearwater Beach.
2. Local star and legendary country musician Ronnie Dunn April 22 at Coachman Park. The 59th annual event features a disc golf tournament and the country concert featuring eight performers on two stages.
3. Maxwell Drever, general partner selling Waters Edge condominiums, the renovation campaign. Plans include incorporating the adjacent Lokey building, which will eventually be converted into a grand lobby, concession areas, and restrooms for the theatre which would then be able to seat 655.
4. A plan for a roundabout on the railroad tracks has some wondering about safety but after more than 10 years since , neighbors just hope the project comes to fruition.
5. A at that they have 60 to 90 days to leave after the new owner closes on the property which is set for May or June. the 88-unit complex for $6.125 million from the city of Dearborn, who owned it for nearly 50 years.