1. It's that . The fish with the whip-like, barbed-tail has been seen gliding through Clearwater Beach waters. The warming waters entice stingrays to come closer to the shore which increases the chances beachgoers have of being stung.
2. Leonard Johnson and insists he hasn't forgotten his humble beginnings growing up in the rough and tumble North Greenwood community.
3. The $31.5 million recently started and includes adding sand along the coast from Sand Key to North Redington Beach. The work to add 1.25 million cubic yards of sand started a little later than scheduled but is expected to be complete by October. The sand is being pumped from the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico 12 miles west of Sand Key.
4. Mascot Mania kicked off this week with the first round of the "" bracket contest which features Phinley taking on Bolt of the Winston-Salem Dash. Vote at least 25 times a day at milb.com/mascotmania through May 29.
5. Want to catch up on all the changes going on with US 19? More than 100 comments and ideas have come use along the US 19 corridor. They May 30.