1. Clear Channel Billboard Controversy: First, in a national press campaign by dating website beautifulpeople.com. Then officials learn the content was not approved by Clear Channel Outdoors. An official there said of the actors portrayed in the political satire, not because it supports gay marriage. , unintentional the advertiser said.
2. Library Fence and Gate Gets the Go Ahead: City leaders and gate for the Main Library at a City Council meeting. The and gate around the entrance of the . Atop the fence is an arch that parallels the building’s signature roof-line.
3. Red Light Cameras: The city for a six-month trial program back in November, . The , every day of the week, taking pictures and video of red light runners. The to the vehicle owner.
4. Disappearing Sand Key: County an estimated 630,900 cubic yards of sand from Pinellas beaches washed away during Tropical Storm Debby, causing $25 million in beach damage.
5. Red Robin Opens Soon: The its doors Aug. 13 at the . Yuum!