Just what was Clearwater Patch up to this week?
1. The a nearly $3 million upgrade to its Spring Training digs at the Carpenter Complex and Bright House Field.
2. City leaders but shelved plans to change city code to allow more widespread residential use.
3. The of a Clearwater landmark surprised some driving by the Original Hooters this week. The store is of the site.
4. With another Frank Chivas restaurant expected upstairs, it seems unlikely the will stay at the marina. However, the decision on whether or not to close the station is not likely until next year.
5. Players play and coaches coach, . Rob Ciaravino, owner of the Clearwater baseball instructional facility, has seen more than 1,400 students pass through his doors since opening in 2007.