1. Weather: Expect more summer sog. It should be a mostly sunny day with a high near 90 and a 20 percent chance of storms after 1 p.m., according to the National Weather Service.
2. Government: The city wants to know what you want to see at Moccasin Lake Nature Park. A community open house seeking ideas to create a vision and master plan for the park is from 4:30 to 7 p.m. at the park, 2750 Park Trail Lane. Drop in and learn about the facility and share your ideas for the future of the park.
3. Fitness: Eat right as part of any fitness plan. a dish or two based on the fresh produce available at the "Energetics of Foods" cooking class at 6:30 p.m. at , 1225 Cleveland St.
4. Volunteers: Want to be the face of Tampa Bay? The 2012 Tampa Bay Host Committee is seeking to recruit, manage and train thousands of volunteers in anticipation of the Republican National Convention Aug. 27-31. Participants will meet and greet visitors at airports and hotels as well as be part of other RNC events. Visit 2012tampa.com/get-involved
5. Entertainment: Check out the premiere of the at 7:30 p.m. at , 1426 S Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. The movie screening is at 8:30 p.m.