1. Weather: Expect a mostly sunny day with a high near 91 and a 50 percent chance of afternoon showers, according to the National Weather Service. So the Clearwater Beach Recreation Center, come out and join us from 9 a.m. to noon at the .
2. Government: City leaders talk transportation at 3 p.m. at , 112 S Osceola Ave. Also, the Downtown Development Board meets at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday in the council chambers. Keep up with other city business through its website myclearwater.com.
3. Volunteer: Sign up for Winter's Reef Cleanup planned for July 14. Volunteers will help remove debris from 8 a.m. to noon from Clearwater Reef. Organizers hope to . Call 727-259-7404 or visit reefmonitoring.org.
4. Things to do: There is more than just books to check out at the library. Bop along to the Wacky Wednesdays Drumming Circle with Giving Tree Music at 2 p.m. at the East Library, 2251 Drew St. Girls aged 11 to 17 can learn how to make natural beauty products at 3 p.m. at the , 100 N Osceola Ave. Check out the library's blog for other ideas for things to do or the events calendar.
5. Sports: American or National League? The 83rd Major League Baseball All Star game is tonight and even the Threshers get the night off to watch. We are looking forward to when they get back on the field especially after Thursday against the Ft. Myers Miracle.