1. Weather: Expect more summer showers. It should be a mostly sunny day with a high around 91 and up to a half an inch of rain, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Library upgrades: The public access computers will be down all day for software upgrades and installation of brand new printers at the , 100 N Osceola Ave.
3. Sports: The . The good guys take on the Tampa Yankees at 7 p.m. at , 601 N Old Coachman Road. Drinks, hotdogs, ice cream and other tasty treats are $1.
4. Job Openings: Looking for work? The city is looking for a fleet mechanic and a tradeworker for the Parks and Recreation Department. Check here for more information about those and other jobs available.
5. Lighthouse Day: Honor the beacon of light that keeps the seas safe. While there is not a lighthouse in Clearwater, just to the north in Tarpon Springs is the Anclote Lighthouse, which was first lit in 1887. It is open to climb to the top from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., according to the Friends of the Anclote Lighthouse website.
*updated 8:10 a.m. Aug. 7, 2012