1. Weather: Expect a mostly sunny day with a high near 92 that feels more like 99, according to the National Weather Service. The nearly 13 mph breezes could help you keep your cool today.
2. Cheap gas: The stuff that makes motors go is going up that does not mean you have to give up all your green. Fill up for $3.31 for a gallon of regular unleaded at Citgo, 10761 49th St, according to tampagasprices.com.
3. Government: City leaders and at the City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at , 112 S Osceola Ave.
4. Sports: Cheer on the hometeam before they take to the road. The at 7 p.m. at , 601 N Old Coachman Road. It's also Thirsty Thursday at the ballpark where drinks are two for one.
5. Entertainment: Catch a screening of the classic comedy "Some Like it Hot" starring Marilyn Monroe, Jack Lemmon and Tony Curtis at 7 p.m. at the , 405 Cleveland St. While the movie takes place in Florida, all the shots of Miami's Coronado Hotel and other production was filmed in California.