1. If the rainy weekend were not enough (), expect up to a quarter inch of rain and gust of wind up to 30 mph with a high near 87, according to the National Weather Service. If you , let our readers (and other folks in Clearwater know).
2. This is where we would offer advice on where there will be road work. However, with the rain, just drive careful. This is always a good time to make sure you have the right tires and your windshield wiper blades work properly.
3. Start the week off right with a tank of the cheapest gas. Get a gallon of regular unleaded for $3.12 at , 11600 U.S. 19, according to tampagasprices.com. Don't forget to check our "Commute" tab for more traffic and cheap gas.
4. There are plenty of dog parks and dog lovers in Clearwater. So we think there will be plent of applicants from this area for the Nutro Company Room to Run Dog Appreciation Project, a $2,000 grant to enhance 30 dog parks across the country.
5. From and , garden gurus, neighborhood know-it-alls and , our Local Voices section gives experts a platform to reach the Clearwater community. Get insight, education and entertainment and if you have something to also offer feel free to share with our readers.