1. Weather: Expect the dog days of summer to continue. It should be a mostly sunny day with a high near 90 that could feel like 97, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Cheap gas: Start the week off right with a tank of gas from the least expensive station. A gallon of regular unleaded is $3.33 at Citgo, 2000 Drew St, according to tampagasprices.com. Check our "Commute" tab for more cheap gas and real time traffic.
3. Government: City leaders meet for their work session meetings to talk about , Internet Cafes and changes to the city sign code at 1 p.m. at , 112 S Osceola Ave.
4. Sports: The boys are back. The Threshers start a four game series against the St. Lucie Mets at 7 p.m. at , 601 N Old Coachman Road.
5. Open House: Looking for somewhere to live? Sure, we feature some , but if you want to check out a brand spot, is having at 11 a.m. Wednesday at 1279 Drew St.