1. Weather: What a difference a week makes. Check out some of our pics from Debby's destruction last week. For today, expect a sunny day with a high near 89, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Cheap gas: Start the week off right with a tank of the cheapest gas in town. Fill up for $3.05 for a gallon of regular unleaded at , 12550 49th St., according to tampagasprices.com. Find more cheap gas and traffic updates using our "Commute" tab.
3. Traffic: The city is issuing warnings through the month if you run a red light at the intersection of Belcher Road and Gulf to Bay and downtown at Chestnut and Ft. Harrison Avenue. After that expect a $158 ticket.
4. Politics: at a foru as part of the Clearwater Neighborhoods Coalition monthly meeting. Register to vote and hear what candidates have to say starting at 6:30 at the , 900 N Martin Luther King Jr. Ave.
5. Sports: The Threshers look to turn the tide after dropping three straight games. They take at 7 p.m. at , 601 N Old Coachman Road. No matter the result feed your face with an all-you-can-eat ball park fare for $12 from 6 to 9 p.m.