1. Weather: Yes, the rainy season is here. Expect a 50 percent chance of the wet stuff, up to a half inch, according to the National Weather Service. It might not be a bad idea to carry an umbrella.
2. Cheap gas: The price of a gallon of regular gas seems to be inching up but that does not mean you have to over pay. Start the week off right with a tank of the cheapest gas around. Fill up for $3.19 a gallon at , 1285 S Highland Ave., according to tampagasprices.com. Check our "Commute" tab for more gas prices and real time traffic updates.
3. Traffic: The grace period before $158 tickets are sent to violators ends July 31. The cameras are set up at these intersections; eastbound Gulf to Bay at Belcher Road; westbound Gulf to Bay at Belcher Road; and eastbound Chestnut Street at Ft. Harrison Avenue
4. Government: City leaders talk about some new laws aimed at the homeless, adding a member to the airpark advisory board, adding the first floor space to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium among other items on the agenda for the work session meeting at 1 p.m. at , 112 S Osceola Ave.
5. Sports: The , when they take on the Bradenton Marauders at 7 p.m. at , 601 N Old Coachman Road. The .