1. Weather: Expect a partly sunny day with a high near 90, according to the National Weather Service. Better bring the umbrella, there is a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms.
2. Cheap gas: Prices are on the rise, but try to save on gas when you can. Here are some fuel saving tips and a place to find some of the cheapest gas around. A gallon of regular unleaded is $3.52 at , 2655 Gulf to Bay Blvd, according to tampagasprices.com. Not a member? , 2000 Drew St., is selling it for $3.53.
3. Government: City leaders meet for their work session meeting at 1 p.m. at , 112 S Osceola Ave. The City Council will talk about changing a road name to reflect a nearby car dealer along US 19 and ending a lease with the Greater Clearwater Chamber of Commerce from its Cleveland Street office in order for renovations to begin.
4. Eats: Would you lke bottomless fries with that? The day we have anticipated for weeks is upon us, . There has been a lot of change recently at the mall, ?
5. Volunteer: to serve as troop leaders. Volunteers can be either men or women over age 18. Visit http://www.gswcf.org/volunteer. Is your group looking for help? Use our Announcements section to let readers know.