1. Weather: The summer shower season is here. Expect a mostly sunny day with a high near 91 with a 60 percent chance of rain after 2 p.m., according to the National Weather Service.
2. Elections: Monday is the final day to change political parties or register if you want to vote in the August primary. Because Florida is a closed primary state, voters not registered as Republicans can not vote for those party candidates, they can cast ballots for non-political office seekers. Visit votepinellas.com.
3. Sports: Help support the Threshers at 4 p.m. and culminating with a game against the Ft. Myers Miracle at 6:30 p.m. at , 601 N Old Coachman Road. Money raised helps support efforts to stop breast cancer.
4. Things to do: From Threshers games to free food, through the weekend. Are we missing something? Feel free to add it to our events calendar.
5. Friday the 13th: This year there are more occurances of the seemingly unlucky day, each falling 13 weeks apart. Honor the day in your "I survived Camp Crystal Lake" T-shirt and , guess, Friday the 13th at 8 p.m. at the , 405 Cleveland St.