1. It should be a good day to eat out for a good cause. Clearwater Beach Restaurant Week started and check out what who is participating. They offer special priced items throughout the week and proceeds benefit the and the Clearwater Beach Chamber of Commerce. Expect a mostly cloudy day with a high near 84 and a 30 percent chance of afternoon thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Start the week off right with a tank of the cheapest gas around. Fill up for $3.46 for a gallon of regular unleaded at Express Fuel, 1921 N Belcher Road, according to tampagasprices.com.
3. City leaders will hear Dr. Robert G. Marbut's report and recommendations about the homeless in Clearwater, award a nearly $300,000 contract for the design, permitting and construction of four monitoring wells, create a Domestic Partner Registry among item on the agenda for the City Council work session meeting at 1 p.m. at , 112 S. Osceola Ave.
4. Looking for mental health help? The National Alliance on Mental Illness "NAMI Connections," support group for mental-health issues for consumers and their families, is at 6:30 p.m. at , 5771 Roosevelt Blvd.
5. Interested actors should check out The Laramie Project audition from 4 to 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Arts Auditorium at the Clearwater Campus of , 2465 Drew St. They are looking for 10 actors to play multiple roles.