1. It should be a nice night at the ballpark as the at 7 p.m. at , 601 N Old Coachman Road. Expect a mostly sunny day with a high near 89, with evening temperatures around 77, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Volunteers are June 16) at Moccasin Lake Park. All ages are welcome. Students who participate are eligible to receive school service hours. To sign up, visit www.myclearwater.com/parksvolunteer. Call (727) 562-4803 or e-mail email@example.com.
3. Frenchy's is congratulating recent graduates with the gift of food. Come in with your diploma, degree or certificate and get 50 percent off entrees at or through June 30.
4. is looking for ambassadors. These representatives of the non-profit go around speaking at local churches and civic groups about the group that helps homeless families and veterans. Call Margaret Lett, volunteer coordinator at 727-442-9041, ext. 107.
5. Patch is partnering with best-selling author James Patterson and his ReadKiddoRead campaign in a and support parents' efforts to interest their kids in books. The program includes four age-specific reading lists chosen by Patterson as great summer reads.