Like enjoying a piece of pie, here are some other things to start the day:
1. What a way to start the week. Expect a sunny day with a high of 78, according to the National Weather Service. Great beach day if you don't have to work. If you are working maybe grab lunch outside today.
2. Start the week off right with a tank of the cheapest gas. Fill up for $3.37 at , 2575 Gulf to Bay Blvd, according to tampagasprices.com. Not a member? Try the , 2854 Gulf to Bay Blvd.
3. Pinellas-based nonprofits have a chance at free gas from Citgo with your help. Vote daily at fuelinggood.com for the charity of your choice. Up for vote is: Habitat for Humanity of Pinellas, Beacon Street Ministries, Junior Achievement of West Central Florida, Special Olympics Pinellas and the Kimberly Home.
4. ...And just a head's up for the night drivers out there. Work to resurface the started Sunday night and continues through Friday. Also, road work to resurface Belcher Road between Drew Street and East Bay Drive continues through Friday.
5. ...So it's going to be a Super Bowl rematch of the 2008 game as the New England Patriots are set to play the New York Giants. But is it the commercials you would rather see?