Like appreciating those who work for you or with you, here are some other things to start the day:
1. Whether it is Spring Training or Spring Break, spring is in the air. Expect another foggy morning but a mostly sunny day with a high near 82, according to the National Weather Service.
2. 'Golf-carts', surrey bicycles, pedi-cabs and other low speed, for-hire vehicles will face stiffer city regulation after the City Council unanimously approved an ordinance requiring those business owners to register with the city at its meeting Thursday night. City leaders vote on the rules one more time before they come into effect April 15.
3. Want to help a good cause and get a suntan? Sign up for the third annual . The competition is all day Saturday near the Palm Pavilion, 10 Bay Esplanade. Proceeds benefit the .
4. The artists at the first Friday each month. Watch art demonstrations, view work by guest artists and meet the award-winning studio artists, including Donna Frost, Lorraine Ulen, Lee Canalizo and Kathy Fessenbecker starting at 4 p.m. at the studio, 1190 Kapp Drive.
5. It's never too early to think about lunch. Check out and vote for your favorite (poll closes at 9 a.m.). If your top eating spot is not there feel free to "write-in" your vote in the comments.