Like , here are some other things to start the day:
1. Expect a mostly sunny day with a high near 78, according to the National Weather Service. Making it a great evening for baseball as the at 7 p.m. at , 601 N Old Coachman Road.
2. Use caution while driving as crews are working on repairing a sewer pipe along the curb lane at Druid Road and Lake Avenue. There is also plenty of . Make sure to check out our "Commute" tab to spot traffic and cheap gas.
3. on a plan that would add a fence and locking gate around the . The Public Arts and Design Advisory Board will also talk about the plan at its meeting at 2 p.m. at the , 1501 N Belcher Road. Next up, the City Council is expected to vote on funding the $72,000 project at its meeting April 19.
4. The unsinkable Titanic crashed into an iceberg and fell to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean 100 years ago today. To honor the centennial anniversary, a screening of Titanic starring Barbara Stanwyk and Clifton Webb is at 2 p.m. at the , 100 N Osceola Ave.
5. Even while some still are on Spring Break, Summer will be here before you know it. Have you got the little ones signed up yet for a ? Camps for students entering kindergarten through 8th grade start June 11. Check here for a full list of camps.