Like cleaning out your computer, here are some other things to start the day:
1. Old man winter still wears sandals in Florida. Still, grab a jacket, expect a sunny day with a high near 63 with wind chill near 32 early, according to the National Weather Service.
2. The new council officially convenes as Mayor George Cretekos and councilmembers Doreen DiPolito and Jay Polglaze take the dais. One item on the 1 p.m. work session agenda deals with allowing amplified music until 2 a.m. for the two night St. Patrick's Day party at O'Keefe's. A pass the gavel ceremony is planned for the City Council meeting at 6 p.m. Thursday at City Hall.
3. The Original is back in business. After a few months closed for renovation, . The larger restaurant features and expanded indoor and outdoor dining area and a history museum.
4. Looking for a different way to celebrate Valentine's Day? How about volunteering at the . The weeklong construction event features hundreds of helpers who completely build two houses... And for the more traditional celebration. Make sure to get your flowers and dinner reservations. With one day left until Valentine's Day where ?
5. Local seafood stars on the Food Network Show Heat Seekers at 8 p.m. Crabby Bill's Volcano Gator Nuggets caught the attention of the show's stars Chefs Aaron Sanchez and Roger Mooking. While they went to check out the fare at the Indian Rocks Beach location, Clearwater Beach has two spots where you can enjoy the food and watch the show, and the other along Beach Walk.
*updated at 7:40 a.m. Feb. 13, 2012.