1. It should be a good day for the NFL draft. is expected to be taken at some point over the next day or two, according to nfl.com. If your draft day party takes you outdoors (hopefully it does) expect a sunny day with a high near 85, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Library gate gets a little more discussion when the Public Arts Advisory Board meets at 2 p.m. at the Long Center, 1501 N Belcher Road. If you have an interest in helping plot the course of the future of the library check out these meetings:
- 3 p.m. at the , 100 N Osceola Ave
- 5 p.m. at the , 905 N Martin Luther King Jr. Ave
3. Watch those Auction Hunters and other types of shows? Live the reality at the Saturday at 8:30 a.m. This year, three boats, large appliances, cafeteria equipment, office equipment, commercial lawn mowers, musical instruments, pianos, and school buses. All items are sold as-is.
4. Looking for a way to enjoy the outdoors tonight? It's as the Threshers take on the Daytona Cubs at 7 p.m. at Bright House Field, 601 N Old Coachman Road. Also, a special featuring a performace by Firefall starts at 5:30 p.m. along Cleveland Street downtown.
5. Turn in some canned food and help us Give-A-Ton to help the needy. fill those collection boxes at (in downtown), , and .
6. Also, today is the last day to take this online survey to help the county set the strategic direction residents want. Share your views about Pinellas County, the values you want reflected and your vision for the future.