1. OK, the Threshers are away playing the St. Lucie Mets, but that does not mean you have to miss any of the action. Check out live updates and scores on the Threshers website. While they are gone, make sure to catch all the college baseball action as the Big East Championship swings into town Tuesday through Sunday at . Expect a breezy, sunny day with high near 87, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Crews working to expand US 19 will close Gulf to Bay Boulevard from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Also, Ft. Harrison Ave will be closed at Druid Road to Turner Avenue as crews install the mast arm for a signal at the intersection from 1 to 4 p.m.
3. Start the week off right with a tank of the cheapest gas in town. Fill up for a tank of regular unleaded for $3.36 at the , according to tampagasprices.com.
4. School is almost over and that means summer is on the way. Have you got the kids signed up for yet? They start June 11 for children entering kindergarten through 8th grade.
5. The Patch RV is making its way through Pinellas with a stop in Dunedin at the D-Jays game that evening. There will be other fun stuff happening in Clearwater Wednesday and Friday. We are trying to help raise 2,000 pounds of canned goods for . These are the businesses helping us in Clearwater to exceed our goal:
- , 701 Cleveland St.
- , 5300 East Bay Drive
- , 29399 U.S. 19 N., Suite 370
- , 423 Poinsettia Ave.