Like , here are some other things to start the day:
1. It's a great day to " Clearwater Patch or if you are a fan to spot. Expect a foggy morning but a mostly sunny day with a high near 84, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Typically this would be the last day in February. Since we get an extra one with the leap year, are you making plans to do something special with the time? After all Spring Training swings into season with an exhibition game between Florida State and the Philadelphia Phillies at 1 p.m. Wednesday ( and other coverage before you go or while you are at using the ). The Grape Fruit League action starts March 3 with a game against the Yankees.
3. Hometown boy and owner of the Palm Pavilion Howard Hamilton, 79, died Feb. 24. If you want to show support, the family will receive friends from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Moss Feaster Funeral Home, Belcher Chapel. Memorial donations may be made to a charity of your choice.
4. Get your taste buds ready. Clearwater Beach Restaurant Week will be here before you know it (May 13-19). We are also in the asking what you think are some of the best spots to grab something to eat and drink out on the beach. Don't see your favorite place? Add it in the comments.
5. Check out this Tuesday trifecta. Celebrate taco Tuesday, catch the sunset from at the and a at the .