1. Get those grills ready. Expect a mostly sunny day with a high near 90 and a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms after 2 p.m., according to the National Weather Service.
2. Well, it's back! The Patch RV is going around Clearwater giving away free stuff in return for canned goods to help us in our goal of raising 2,000 pounds of food for the .
- Get free coffee from 7 to 9 a.m. at , 2551 Gulf to Bay Blvd
- Get a free appetizer from 3 to 6 p.m. at , 423 Poinsettia Ave
3. After spending the afternoon with us at Cooters check out the Edgar Winter Band as they perform . The 400 block of Cleveland Street is closed for the street festival from 5:30 to 10 p.m.
4. Looking to fill out your things to do this weekend? Check out pro skateboarders Tim Johnson and Jimmy “The Greek” as they do demos and sign autographs from noon to 3 p.m. Sunday at , 1426 South Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. The fee to skate is the same, and there is a $3 fee for those who would like to watch.
5. Aside from grilling out or taking out the boat, or what else are you going to do this Memorial Day weekend? Check out our Memorial Day coverage to prepare for the extended weekend. Don't miss the starting at 7:30 p.m. Sunday at 201 S Glenwood Ave.