1. We always want you to enjoy the outdoors, but safely. WellSpring Oncology from 7 to 11 a.m. at . There also are free screenings at . Expect a partly sunny day with a 20 percent chance of rain and a high near 85, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Start the week off right with a tank of the cheapest gas. Fill up for $3.55 for a gallon of regular unleaded at Hess, 12550 49th St N, according to tampagasprices.com. Don't forget about our "Commute" tab for real time traffic updates.
3. Dolly Cummings, of the League of Environmental Educators in Florida, will talk about the right questions to ask candidates as election season rolls around at the at 7 p.m. at Moccasin Lake Park, 2750 Park Trail Lane.
4. staff and volunteers helped the Florida Wildlife Commission rescue a loggerhead sea turtle May 1 in Bayport. The emaciated turtle was trapped in a roadside canal, possibly for weeks, with no way to get back into the Gulf of Mexico. It was taken to the aquarium for rehabilitation. If you see a distressed, stranded or dead sea turtle, contact wildlife alert. Beach residents should also keep in mind that it is so keep the light down low.
5. Calling all couponers. A casting producer with TLC is looking to cast extreme savers for a new documentary series. They’re looking for people whose frugality is their way of life. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.