Like a box of chocolates, here are some other things to start the day:
1. With less than a week before pitchers and catchers report, it's not just love in the air. Spring Training is closing in. Expect a breezy, mostly sunny day with a high near 74, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Looking for a last minute Valentine's Day gift? Why not fill up your sweetie's ride with a tank of the cheapest gas. A gallon of regular unleaded is $3.52 at and , according to tampabaygasprices.com. Not a member? Check out the Chevron, 1921 N Belcher Road, they are selling it for $3.53 a gallon.
3. Looking for an inexpensive way to ring in Valentine's Day? Why not enjoy a starting at 5:15 p.m. at the . The top floor is open for sunset viewers, and .
4. Be more than a sweetheart, be heart healthy. Check out the mini health at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the , 1501 N Belcher Road. The fair offers free glucose, blood-pressure and body-mass-index screenings until noon and two lectures; "Knowing Your Numbers for a Healthy Heart" and "Knowing Your Heart Hospital."
5. Check out our events for other Valentine's Day ideas, our directory for restaurants. Afterall Clearwater is considered one of the most.