1. The Threshers are ready to crack the bat after the Minor League All Star break and start the second part of the Florida State League season (and first half season winner) the Dunedin Blue Jays at 7 p.m. at , 601 N Old Coachman Road. Expect a mostly sunny day with a high near 89 and and evening low around 73, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Start the week off right with a tank of the cheapest gas. Fill up for $3.20 for a gallon of regular unleaded at , 441 Chestnut or 7-Eleven, 657 Court St, according to tampagasprices.com.
3. Beach drivers can expect a lane shift on the northbound lane of the Sand Key Bridge as crews perform maintenance. The lane shift is during the day time hours through June 25. Construction on the southbound side of the bridge will take place in the near future. Call the city's Engineering Department at 727-562-4750 or visit myclearwater.com.
4. City leaders will talk about a potential purchase of 409 Cleveland St by , a 1,638 square foot retail store adjacent to the . The purchase would help expansion plans for the venue. The work session meeting starts at 9 a.m. at , 112 S Osceola Ave.
5. Tap dancers aged 12 to 18 with routine can show their stuff during auditions for the Marcia P. Hoffman Institute Resident Youth Tap Dance Company Rhythm and Sole Tap Ensemble from 6 to 8 p.m. at , 1111 N McMullen Booth Road. Call 727-712-2706 to sign up for auditions.