1. If the rain holds off the at 7 p.m at , 601 N. Old Coachman Road. Expect a mostly cloudy day with a high near 87 and a 70 percent chance of rain, according to the .
2. Even if there is rain there are plenty of ways to ring in . The skate team is expected to perform at the skatepark. If it is too wet outside, check out the Skate Park of Tampa, the area's largest indoor skate facility. It is a drive from Clearwater, but well worth it (skating is free with a donation to the Boards for Bro's charity).
3. The City Council unanimously approved including at Magnolia and Turner street docks, Sand Key Bayside Park and Edgewater Drive Park during its meeting Wednesday at .
4. Meet Stephanie Stefanski, U.S. Coordinator of Cousteau Divers, at the Making Waves seminar at 6 p.m. at , 249 Windward Passage. Stefanski can have on the marine environment, as well as the past, present, and future work of Cousteau Divers, which .
5. The first public meeting on a proposed Brownfield Area along the Ulmerton Road corridor is at 5:30 p.m. at the St. Petersburg College EpiCenter campus, 13805 58th Street North, Largo. The centrally located four-square-mile area has many industrial and commercial properties, which have great potential for redevelopment.