1. It should be a great day for the . Expect a mostly sunny day with a high near 78, according to the National Weather Service. The 500 block of Cleveland Street is closed for the street festival which features fresh food, live entertainment and crafters.
2. Whether you have a case before the board or just like to keep up with what's going on around town, the Municipal Code Enforcement Board, a group of volunteers who hear code violation cases, meets at 1:30 p.m. at City Hall, 112 S Osceola Ave. Or watch the meeting live online.
3. What should be the Clearwater Public Library System's next moves? Give officials your views to help shape the library's strategic plan for the next five years through this online survey. If that is not enough there is a special meeting asking for residents' opinions at 9 a.m. at the , 69 Bay Esplanade; 3:30 p.m. at the East Library and at 6 p.m. Thursday at the , 2741 State Road 580. Similar meetings are set for 3 p.m. at the , 100 N Osceola Ave and at 5 p.m. at the , 905 N Martin Luther King Jr. Ave Friday.
4. Operation Medicine Cabinet is Saturday. Citizens can bring old medication from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. to law enforcement officials stationed at , 27001 US Highway 19 N. No biohazards or needles will be accepted.
5. The Venue . If you are looking for a job in the service industry owners also are looking to fill 75 full and part time positions. Check them out from 1 to 4 p.m. or 7 to 9 p.m. at the facility, 2675 Ulmerton Road.