1. It might not be the best day for grilling, boating and beaching. Expect a partly sunny day with a high near 86 and a really good chance of rain (60 percent), according to the National Weather Service.
2. If you do try to drive or boat, do it on a tank of the cheapest gas around. A gallon of regular unleaded is selling for $3.31 at Sunoco, 11600 US 19, according to tampagasprices.com.
3. All branches of the and throughout the county in observance of the Memorial Day holiday.
4. It could be a good day to spend as your own American Picker. Check out some of the estate and and Largo Memorial Day. finds if you know what you are looking for.
5. Honor the fallen at the observance ceremony at . Also, the starts at 10 a.m. at the Armed Forces History Musuem, 2050 34th Way, Largo. The event includes rides on a WWII M8 Greyhound Reconnaissance Vehicle, power bungee jumping, a bounce house, rock-wall climbing and military dress-up.