Like listening to an eight track, here are some other things to start the day:
1. It should be a nice day to take in the . Expect alot of sun with a high near 82, according to the National Weather Service. Making it conducive to outdoor dining or shopping from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m along the 600 block of Cleveland Street.
2. Library officials looking to beautify the courtyard area outside the by to talk about the plan at a Library Advisory Board special meeting at 10 a.m. at the library, 100 N Osceola Ave. The item is also on the agenda for Public Art and Design Advisory Board, which meets at 2 p.m. Thursday at the , 1501 N Belcher Road.
3. Spring Break is just about over and now it's time to at least get that bikini body ready for Summer. Proper exercise and diet should help. Get a jumpstart with a at Lifestyles Family Fitness for April. Also, check out how to make cucumber dill and Waldorf salads at 6:30 p.m. at , 1225 Cleveland St.
4. Aside from Kelly Clarkson who else can you name that has done well with their American Idol fame? How about multi-platinum (featuring leadman Chris who did not even win season five). The group performs at 7:30 p.m. at , 1111 N McMullen Booth Road.
5. Each Wednesday through April and an 8x10 print in the "Two Likes and a Share" contest through his Facebook page. Just 'like' the page and visit it Wednesday for complete details.